Pleasant Prairie, WI 60064
At Instaff, our success depends on you! That s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, Instaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it partnership with a purpose. Join the Instaff team today!
Job Title: Tour Guide
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri 1 st shift
Pay Range: $10.25
Escorts groups of people through industrial establishment and may receive cash from customers in payment for goods, stocks merchandise by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem from time to time.
*Food safety or quality responsibilities within job. All staff are responsible for reporting food safety and quality issues to those that can initiate action.
1. *Responsible for the quality of the work and implementation of the food safety/quality procedures applicable to the processes that they perform.
2. Drives Tour Train containing guests of Jelly Belly Candy Company on the inside tour route in the Distribution Center. Explains various processes and operation of machines along the tour route.
3. Entertains and informs visitors about the confectionery process and products, company history and other items of interest.
4. Describes features of interest and lectures concerning production processes, history of organization, and factory layout.
5. Responsible for training new Tour Guides and Temporary Tour Guides.
6. Issue hair nets/caps and safety devices to visitors.
7. Assumes responsibility for safety of tour group.
8. Maintains courteous and professional demeanor when dealing with customers and ensures customers receive high quality service.
9. Perform various duties in the retail store as needed, including stocking and tour responsibilities. May include cashiering.
10. Weighs bulk items, compiles printed list and displays cost of customer purchases and tax on monitor screen.
11. Quotes price and describes features of items.
12. Investigates and resolves customer complaints.
13. Stocks shelves, marks price on items and keep area net and clean.
14. Takes inventory of merchandise to identify items to be replenished.
15. Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons or crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received as needed.
16. Leads way along specified route and explains various processes and operation of machines.
17. Describes features of interest and lectures concerning production processes, history of organization, and factory layout.
18. Inspects tour information desk, tour staging areas and tour route to ensure that supplies are stocked and sanitation and safety meets prescribed standards.
19. Directs customers and guests to desired locations and answers questions.
When uploading a resume, please ensure that it includes your Name, Address, City, ST, Zip Code, Phone Number(s) and eMail Address. Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.